Nikwax - Rug Wash 1L blanket and rug washing agent
Nikwax Rug Wash Rug Wash 1 Liter
The perfect way to thoroughly clean, renew the insulating properties, water resistance and breathability of rugs and pet rugs.
Use Nikwax Rug Wash to clean pet rugs and rugs thoroughly and safely, to revitalize Durable Water Repellency (DWR) and breathability.
- washing agent for rugs and rugs
- application: cleaning
- capacity: 1 Liter
- product code: NI-80
- manufacturer: NIKWAX
- Water based agent
- safe for the natural environment
- non-flammable, safe to use
- does not contain fluorocarbons
- easy to use - can be used in a washing machine
- application: cleaning (rugs and rugs of all animals)
- optimizes performance and extends the life of rugs and rugs
- safely refreshes breathability and water resistance
- prevents condensation of moisture inside rugs and rugs
- maintains breathability
- retains initial water resistance
- removes dirt that can attract water
- unlike detergents, it does not leave a water-attracting residue that can accelerate soaking
- is able to remove detergent residue left after washing
For all equestrian horse rugs including high-performance and high-tech rugs
Recommended for use with Niwakx Rug Proof
Impregnate horse rugs at least once a year with Nikwax Rug Proof.
There is no need to dry the rug before applying the impregnation.
How to use
To remove stubborn stains, use undiluted Rug Wash with a sponge or soft nylon brush. Remove all non-washable items.
Shake before use. Follow the instructions on the label of the item to be cleaned. Do not use detergents.
- Remove any washing powder residue from the dispenser.
- Place 1 blanket or rug in the washing machine (wash no more than 1 item at a time).
- Check if the drum of the washing machine is large enough to ensure freedom of movement of the laundry item.
- Use 150ml Nikwax Rug Wash per item.
- Wash according to the product label in a program with a full rinse cycle.
Hand wash (use rubber gloves):
- Spread the item on a clean surface and wet it with water using a hose.
- Dilute Nikwax Rug Wash 1:2 with water.
- Rub the solution into the fabric with a brush, paying attention to particularly dirty places.
- Rinse thoroughly in clean water.
Tumble dry or tumble dry on low heat (if product label allows).
Nikwax Rug Wash is a high performance cleaner that also refreshes the existing water repellency (DWR) and improves breathability. This protects your pet from getting wet in the rain and prevents moisture from condensing inside rugs and rugs, keeping your pet comfortable. Nikwax Rug Wash is a safe way to thoroughly clean waterproof pet rugs and rugs, optimizing their performance and extending their life. Applying the agent in the washing machine is quick, easy and makes the entire blanket thoroughly cleaned.
Your waterproof rugs and pet rugs may absorb water because the Durable Water Repellency (DWR) has been weakened by dirt or because they have been cleaned with conventional laundry detergents. Dirt attracts water, and household detergents leave a water-attracting (hydrophilic) residue, which causes the fabric to soak through when used in wet areas.
If your pet's rugs or rugs or equipment are relatively new or have recently been treated with Nikwax Rug Proof, then cleaning with Nikwax Rug Wash will not only remove contaminants such as dirt and household detergent residue, but also revitalize the Durable Water Repellency (DWR) ).
Cleaning water-repellent rugs and animal rugs on a regular basis will increase their performance and help maintain their Durable Water Repellency (DWR). At the end of the season, we recommend cleaning your rugs and rugs before storing them away. Thanks to this, there will be no dirt, grease, fats or other contaminants on them that lead to the growth of microorganisms that destroy rugs and rugs of animals.
Your pet's rug will become damp and uncomfortable if the breathability of a waterproof rug or rug is compromised.
If the outer layer absorbs water, the rug/rug may lose up to 70% of its breathability. Therefore, Durable Water Repellency (DWR) is essential for comfort.
Nikwax Rug Wash will renew the DWR by preventing water absorption and maintaining breathability to keep pets dry and comfortable.
Some animals, including dogs and horses, can be exposed to the elements outdoors. When it rains, waterproof rugs and rugs are used to keep them comfortable.
It is important that these waterproof fabrics allow moisture to evaporate as it passes through them, i.e. "breathe". Otherwise, the moisture cannot evaporate and collects on the underside of the garment. In addition, if the outer fabric absorbs water and gets wet, the breathability of the garment will be reduced. In either of these situations, your pet will be damp, cold and uncomfortable. The breathability of rugs and rugs can be maintained by keeping the water repellent (DWR) treatment in good condition.
Anyone who's outside in the rain needs breathable, waterproof clothing. This also applies to grazing horses or dogs taken for a walk in the rain.
Nikwax works hard to minimize the impact of Nikwax products on the environment and users. Nikwax Waterproofers are water-based, non-aerosol, non-flammable, safe and environmentally friendly. They do not contain hazardous solvents or volatile organic compounds (VOC compounds), they are completely free of fluorocarbons.