Winter boots for babies
Waterproof shoes for the first walk on your own feet.
More about winter boots
In such padded shoes for babies, delicate feet will remain dry and will not freeze. The boots are made of breathable, waterproof material, but they do not have welded seams, so it's better to stay away from puddles in them! The non-slip rubber sole helps to take the first steps outside, and the material of the shoes does not absorb dirt. Thanks to the soft lining made of brushed knitwear, the shoes are very comfortable and provide high wearing comfort. The length of the shoe in size 0 = 12cm, 1 = 14cm and in size 2 = 16cm. Pair them with the Tassu mitts and the cool hat.
- Toddler shoes
- Material is waterproof but no waterproof liner - product is not waterproof
- Durable material
- Waterproof, windproof material that repels dirt
- BIONIC-FINISH® ECO fluorocarbon free, water and dirt repellent
- Combed polyester knit lining
- PrimaLoft® warm insulation
- Anti-slip material on the sole
Reimalogo patch on the side
- Water resistance min 10,000 mm
- Use temperature range. 0 to -20°C
- Breathability min 7,000 g/m2/24 h
Finnish clothing brand for children with almost eighty years of history, which directs its offer to active world explorers. It combines inspiration with what is local with the latest technologies regarding geolocation or material properties.